Local CPA Firm in Northeastern Ohio looking for accounting associate. In addition to competitive salaries, we offer the following benefits: 401(K) retirement plan, health insurance, paid holidays, paid time off and paid continuing professional education. We strive to help our employees grow professionally and advance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Data entry and write up services.
- Bank and credit card reconciliations.
- Preparation of adjusting journal entries.
- Review of Quickbooks accounting.
- Preparation of financial statements.
- Maintain depreciation schedules.
- Preparation of payroll and payroll reports.
- Sales tax and 1099 preparation.
- Preparation of individual, corporation, partnership, non-profit and estate tax returns tax returns is a plus.
- Assist clients with accounting questions and issues.
- Monitor deadlines to ensure compliance
Paid overtime especially from January through April,
90% paid health insurance,
401(k) Retirement plan with 4% match,
AFLAC similar benefits,
Recruiter: Byler, Wolfe, Lutsch and Kampfer CPAs. Inc.
Location: Salem, OH
Salary: Send salary requirements,
Job Type: Permanent, full-time Monday to Friday, occasional overtime
For consideration send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements