Responsible under the direct supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor or Property Manager, for all aspects of apartment cleaning as units become vacant.
- Responsible for the cleaning of all fixtures, appliances, cabinets, windows, shelves, bathrooms, floors, tub sinks, toilets, faucets, etc.
- Responsible for steam cleaning of carpets, wash/mop vinyl and tile floors.
- Furnished units require the above referenced work completed as well as dusting, laundry and small appliance cleaning as necessary.
- Responsible for informing the maintenance supervisor of any mechanical issues discovered during the cleaning of the apartment.
- Responsible for replacing fixtures as needed.
- Responsible for snow removal as needed
- Responsible for all other duties as requested by maintenance staff (both lead and technicians), and management.
- Any other related duties as requested by supervisors and management. The responsibilities listed above are by no means all-inclusive and can be modified as the supervisory & management team deem fit.
- Must be able to lift and carry at least 50 pounds and negotiate stairs easily.
- Demonstrate an ability to support and contribute to community team.
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess a positive attitude and the ability to smile under all circumstances.
- Participate in training in order to comply with new or existing laws.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- Two (2) years experience in previous relevant field.
- Comply with expectations as demonstrated in the employee handbook.
- Demonstrate ability to diffuse and respond to customer concerns to avoid escalation of the problem.
ROCO is proud to provide its team members with:
- Comprehensive benefits package including affordable Medical, Dental & Vision plan options and 401(k) with employer-matched contributions.
- ROCO University delivers virtual, live and instructor-led training on topics relevant to the Property Management industry.
- Generous paid time off, including vacation, sick and personal time off, as well as paid holidays.
- Lucrative commission and bonus plans, dependent on position.
- Paid parental leave, Tuition reimbursement, Charitable donation program, Referral bonuses, Employee recognition programs and MUCH more!