Acura of Boardman/ Boardman Mitsubishi is seeking an Automotive Mechanic / Technician to join our busy service department!
- Perform vehicle inspections, basic maintenance and repairs.
- Inspect different types of vehicles for safety standards and perform necessary mechanical repairs.
- Perform oil changes and lubrication work.
- Communicate with service advisor when additional repairs are needed or when repairs cannot be completed in the scheduled time period
- Perform Quick Check with our state of the art Hunter Equipment
- Help in the shop as needed
- Automotive technician training and have own tools.
- Experience can include oil changes, basic maintenance or minor repair work.
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Must have a valid driver’s license / pass a drug test / background check
Job Type: Full-time 8 - 5 M - F
Pay: Based on Experience
After 60 days of employment, full time members of our team enjoy:
· Paid holidays
· Medical and Dental Insurance
Apply now at Acura of Boardman & Boardman Mitsubishi - Please send detailed resume to Jeff Howells at JHowells@BoardmanMitsubishi.com or call (330)726-2668