Acura of Boardman/ Boardman Mitsubishi is seeking an Automotive Mechanic / Technician to join our busy service department!
- Perform routine automotive maintenance tasks, including oil changes, tire rotations, transmission flushes, air conditioner re-charges, front-end alignments, battery installations and headlight/taillight installations
- Inspect different types of vehicles for safety standards
- Conduct necessary repairs and take vehicles for test drives to verify soundness
- Communicate with service advisor when additional repairs are needed or when repairs cannot be completed in the scheduled time period
- Maintain legible and accurate paperwork for both the customer and for our records
- Clean and maintain the work environment to ensure equipment longevity and workplace safety
- Automotive technician training and have own tools.
- Experience can include oil changes, basic maintenance or minor repair work.
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record/ pass a drug test / background check
Job Type: Full-time 8 - 5 M - F
Pay: Based on Experience
After 60 days of employment, full time members of our team enjoy:
· Paid holidays
· Medical and Dental Insurance
Please send a resume to Jobs@BoardmanAcuraMitsubishi.com or call Jeff Howells at (330)726-2668.