EXCITING NEW HIRE RATES!!! $16.00 FOR NON-BILINGUAL $18.00 Bilingual Spanish - CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST - TECHNICAL SUPPORT. 3 WEEKS PAID TIME OFF, 11 PAID HOLIDAYS, MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION AND MUCH MORE!!!
Are you interested in Criminal Justice or do you enjoy working with computers? If so, we would like to hear from you!
BI Incorporated is the U.S. leader for offender monitoring products and services that help federal state, and local agencies monitor parolees, probationers, pretrial defendants, and those involved in the U.S. immigration court process as they live in the community.
NOW HIRING FULL-TIME AT OUR ANDERSON TECHNICAL SUPPORT CENTER!!!
Typical permanent schedule is a 4 day work week (40 hours), once training is completed.
Contractual obligations require you to be a US Citizen for this position.
- Accepts inbound phone calls from contracted agency personnel. Processes alerts according to contract requirements and provides timely, accurate and effective troubleshooting of elevated hardware and software issues with customer equipment and systems. Acts as a liaison between Monitoring Operations, Monitoring Customer Service, Training, and other departments as required.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Processes alerts and responds to customer inquiries made by phone or email including special accounts requiring a high level of service
- Accepts inbound phone calls, troubleshoots, diagnoses and escalates hardware and software issues with customer equipment and software as necessary.
- Provides advanced troubleshooting and support on customer issues with hardware and software for all monitoring operations departments.
- Provides communication to internal departments and management on the status of hardware and software issues being worked.
- Recommends efficiencies and/or solutions for issues with hardware and software platforms.
- Ability to communicates technical troubleshooting concepts to a non-technical audience and ensure understanding.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Associates Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- 2 years’ experience in an information technology support/helpdesk role preferred.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Must live in the US 3 of the last 5 years (military and study abroad accepted)
- Ability to pass a federal background check and obtain a suitability determination.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Basic knowledge of hardware and software platforms and the ability to acquire solid knowledge of Company electronic monitoring products quickly.
- Intermediate level IT and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Flexibility in handling special projects and assignments.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Strong ability to diagnose, analyze, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- Ability to provide technical mentoring to peers.
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize appropriately.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.
We offer a thorough training program, pleasant atmosphere, employee discounts, tuition assistance, health, dental and vision insurance, 401k, employee events and free snacks for our employees. The average tenure of our current employees at our Anderson Technical Support Center is currently 9 years! Benefits include:
- Three weeks Paid Time Off
- 11 paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Term life insurance (includes spouse and dependent)
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) retirement program with employer match
- Stock purchase program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Legal program – Legal Club of America
- Direct deposit
- Theme park and attraction discounts