Director of Nursing
- Job Reference: 00000086-1
- Date Posted: 2 September 2020
- Recruiter: Quality Life Services
- Location: Grove City, Pennsylvania
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent
Are you satisfied at your current job, or do you feel like just another number? Do you feel like you have opportunities for growth and the ability to make a difference in the lives of others?
If your answer is no, then Quality Life Services has an excellent opportunity for you!
We are currently are hiring for a Director of Nursing (DON) looking to advance their career.
As a DON you will:
• Assume responsibility for the development of nursing service objectives and performance standards for each category of nursing personnel
• Be responsible for the development and implementation of nursing rehabilitation and restorative programs
• Conduct or participate in resident care conferences
• Conduct staff meetings with all shifts for purposes of training, planning, coordinating and implementing nursing policies and procedures
Qualifications and Skills
• High School Diploma or GED
• Licensed Registered Nurse
• Active license in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
• Healthcare experience preferred
Why Quality Life Services?
At Quality Life Services, you are more than a number – you are an important part of our family. We pride ourselves on being a leader and pioneer of peri-acute healthcare. We achieve this by offering exceptional care to our residents and patients, but also by employing the industry’s top medical professionals and support staff.
Our commitment to our staff and their personal success is highlighted by our employees who started as Certified Nursing Assistants and have become licensed Nursing Home Administrators (NHA) and organizational Directors. Many of our staff have also been with Quality Life Services for more than 28 years!
Our employees pride themselves on the excellent care and services they provide daily. Whether our staff is providing patient care or behind the scenes maintaining the environment, they are working together, like family, to provide the highest level of quality care to our residents and patients. At Quality Life Services our employees are more than a number, they are family.
As a Quality Life Services employee you are offered:
• Competitive Pay
• 401K Matching Saving Plans
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Proven Career Development & Promotional Opportunities
• Generous Paid Time Off
• Work-Flex, Different Shifts Available
• Premium Health Benefits with multi-tiered options
• Numerous Volunteer Opportunities
• Family Atmosphere!
About Quality Life Services?
• Family owned for over 45 years
• Headquartered locally in Western Pennsylvania
• 10 Skilled Nursing Homes
• 7 Personal Care Homes
• 13 Counties Serviced by Home Health and Hospice.
• 5 Independent Living Locations
• Transitional Care Center
• Institutional/Retail Pharmacy
• Continued Expansion in 2018-2019
Quality Careers. Quality Culture. Quality Life.
EOE: Quality Life Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V