You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin’ Donuts, not Dunkin’ Brands, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Any application or information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own employees and set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
As a Baker working in the Production facility, you will be responsible for making a wide range of donuts, breads, pastries and other baked products. Bakers are required to follow and complete a daily par sheet, produce quality baked goods following strict Dunkin Donuts guidelines and ensure company safety and cleanliness standards
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, fun-paced environment that is challenging and allow you to apply your personality and skills in a variety of ways. Becoming a Baker for Spice Mill, Inc. is a great career choice. Everyone on our team works together and takes pride in doing a good job. If you are ready to roll up your sleeves and work with a winning team, this is the right opportunity for you.
- Night, Weekend, Overnight and Holiday hours required.
- Adhere to Brand standards and systems in regards to product preparation
- Maintain a clean and neat workstation
- Prepare all donuts and baked goods following appropriate recipes and procedures
- Follow all procedures related to cleanliness, food safety, and restaurant safety and security
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- Able to push, pull, twist and/or stand for long periods of time.
- Able to operate bakery equipment safely such as fryers, ovens, proofers, etc (minimum age requirements may apply.)
- Able to make good decisions based on analysis, experience and judgements
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work well in both a team and independent setting
- Baking or Bakery Management experience a plus
- Competitive pay
- Flexible Hours
- Employee Discounts – Coffee and Donuts Free!!
- Medical Insurance with Company contribution (full time employees)
- Advancement Opportunities
- On the job training
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $10.00 - $16.00 per hour