John’s Landscape and Excavating is a locally owned and operated company that provides commercial and residential services in the Mahoning Valley. We take pride in our work and we are looking for skilled laborers to work alongside the owner to carry on this tradition.
Construction Laborer Job Responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- Prepared site for work by removing debris either by hand tools or using machinery
- Pick up, Deliver, load and unload construction supplies on the job site
- Move dirt/ rocks from sites in preparation of trenching, drainage and/or foundation work.
- Maintain safety throughout the process by maintaining equipment, clearing debris during and after the job
- Able to work closely with subcontractors and on occasions provides additional support
General Requirements and Qualifications :
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience as general construction labor
- Valid driver's license with insurance.
- Positive attitude, work ethic and team player
- Some weekends during peak season
- 30 - 40+ hours year round employment
- Wages subject to increase based on performance