- Bachelor’s degree in business, social work, or related field from an accredited college or university.
- Three plus years of increasingly responsible experience in business, banking, housing, or a related field.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills and ability to utilize new technologies for communication.
- Ability to manage relationships with program clients.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/workloads simultaneously and prioritize effectively.
- Experience using Adobe Reader and Microsoft Office: Excel and Word.
- Experience using Google functions, specifically Gmail, Calendar, Docs, and Sheets.
- Strong understanding of and appreciation for the power of budgeting and personal financial responsibility.
- Good personal credit. Applicant’s personal credit report will be reviewed prior to hiring decision.
- Ability to provide financial, credit, and housing training and receive and maintain certification necessary for housing counseling within 3 months.
- Implement YNDC’s community financial empowerment program, including outreach, intake, scheduling, one-on-one counseling of clients, file management, and reporting in compliance with YNDC, federal, state, local, and/or other applicable regulations.
- Receive and respond to rental inquiries, process applications, and prepare leases for YNDC rental properties.
- Assist in completing grant compliance and reporting.
- Maintain a current working knowledge of significant developments, trends, and best practices in the field of neighborhood development, financial coaching, and community lending.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org – Attention: Tiffany Sokol
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Equal Opportunity Employer