Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for reading all instructions on each production order to ensure adherence to current customer requirements and the Company Quality Policy
- Ability to clean tools and maintain tool boards
- Responsible for practicing safe work habits and reporting unsafe conditions/ actions to the area supervisor/manager
- Responsible for maintaining and using company resources wisely
- Meet and exceed goals as set by Supervisor
- Produce the highest Quality Product with no scrap
- Keep work station and surrounding area clean and organized
- Ability to trouble shoot problem products, submit process changes
- Complete required paperwork for each Production Order
- Communicate with supervisor on any process changes or problems
- Standing: Required to stand in a stationary position while performing job duties (approximately 8 hours per shift)
- Walking: Required to walk to-and-from break room and in work area to obtain products needed to perform job duties
- Stair climbing: Required to climb stairs to elevated work stations as needed
- Balance: Good balance needed to work around chemical containers, conveyors, machinery, forklifts and moving equipment. Must be able to bend, stoop, twist, and lift arms overhead while performing job duties
- Weight: Must be able to lift and manage a weight of 55 lbs / 25 kgs, as required
- Coordination: Good hand/eye coordination needed to perform job duties
- Knowledge: Requires the ability to perform basic math such as adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing as well as the ability to speak, read and write coherently. High school diploma or G.E.D. preferred
- Mental: Requires a relatively high degree of concentration and attention to detail at all times (especially while weighing and loading raw materials).
- Environment: Requires capability of performing essential job functions in an environment with exposure to dust, fumes, chemicals requiring safety mask, high noise levels, and cold and heat.
- Visual Perception: Requires the ability to visually identify color differences in raw materials/ finished goods in order to check material for contamination or consistency.