New Era Technology, Inc. is a growing technical company that is focused on developing scientific solutions to protecting the environment utilizing fixed wing aircraft and helicopters. We are a small company with growth potential. We are looking for a full-time candidate that is local in the Youngstown, OH area.
- Assemble specialized computer hardware, sensors, and power supplies to be used in manned aerial platforms.
- Follow assembly procedures, track component serial numbers, and document
- Track detailed assembly process and hardware
- Learn new software and technologies
- Eventually troubleshoot and support hardware and software systems
- Responsible for purchasing and flight logistics
- High School Graduate and higher
Hardware Technical Experience
- Building/assembling computers
- Wiring bundling and harness building
- Electronics soldering
Software Technical Experience
- Windows/Android/iOS software
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
Salary commensurate with experience. Please submit resume with salary history for consideration.