Anderson-DuBose has been voted the NUMBER ONE Top Workplace 2020 for midsize employers in NE Ohio!
TITLE: Warehouse Inventory Clerk
REPORTS TO: Assured Supply and Process Improvement Manager
STATUS: Hourly Non-Exempt
SHIFT: 3rd Shift
This position supports both the inbound and outbound distribution center product functions. The Inventory Clerk will have duties that ensure the traceability of product flow through the distribution center from the point of receipt to shipment with the utilization of the Warehouse Management System and JDE 9.2.
- Researches and resolves out of stock product using the Warehouse Management System.
- Performs slot location checks to validate Warehouse Management System versus physical inventory including cycle counts, zero slot checks, quantity variance, less than ten, Phase In/Phase Out, and others as needed.
- Generating reports, physically counting the items, processing the data entry and creating follow up reports and required documentation.
- Systemically adjusts inventory to resolve Warehouse Management System versus physical inventory discrepancies.
- Trouble-shoot and resolves both inbound and outbound LPN issues, determines root cause and make the necessary system action to ensure proper product movement through the facility.
- Process and release work through JD Edwards system to the warehouse floor.
- Daily maintenance of code dates on product and notify appropriate personnel when material has expired.
- Processes damaged and recoup items by completing and logging issues and assigns product for proper disposition.
- Frequent standing, walking, talking and hearing; use of hands to finger, handle or feel; climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling; reaching with hands and arms.
- Frequent operation of MHE equipment, primarily the operation of a pallet jack.
- Extreme cold or heat. We operate in multiple temperature zones
- Outdoor weather conditions
At Anderson-DuBose, we view your compensation as more than just the amount you receive in your paycheck. We understand that a comprehensive benefit package is important to you and your family.
- Major Medical, Dental and Vision coverage at an affordable cost for associates
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Day Off for Birthday
- 401K Stock Purchase Plan After 90 Days
- Time Off accumulated in 10 hour increments monthly after 90 Days